Hi all

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    jago
    Participant

i got my first camper last week. A 1985 Renault T1000 Traffic auto sleeper. Any one on here got the same model a richard holdsworth conversion. I would like to here what you think of it 🙂

Anonymous

Hi, I have a 1985 Romance,
    Hi, I have a 1985 Romance, still trying to get to grips with it. Love it though, although the wings are almost past it and struggling to find replacements.

DO you have any pics of the inside?

Anonymous

Hi, I have a 1985 Romance, still trying to get to grips with it. Love it though, although the wings are almost past it and struggling to find replacements.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.