Hi all

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    cragy07
    Participant

Hello everyone, been looking at campervan conversions for a while now and stumbled across this site when searching the net. Just bought a van today its an old bt transit, needs tidying up in all areas but generally sound. I didn’t intend on buying this type of van for my conversion but it was going cheap so a deal was done. Dont know if anyone has done one of these before?

Cheers.

Jackodp
    Participant

Hi and welcome you will get
    Hi and welcome you will get plenty of help of this site l would first make plenty plans of the way you want the van fitting out. We have just finished converting LWB high top transit.

Jackodp
    Participant

Hi and welcome you will get
    Hi and welcome you will get plenty of help of this site l would first make plenty plans of the way you want the van fitting out. We have just finished converting LWB high top transit.

Anonymous

I originally wanted the long
    I originally wanted the long lwb hi top or jumbo but this came up at a good price and it’s well over 6 ft wide ; ) . But going to have to cut through to the cab which is a pain. Got the layout planned already.

Have you been out much in yours yet? Or are you leaving it until spring/summer.

Cheers.

Anonymous

I originally wanted the long
    I originally wanted the long lwb hi top or jumbo but this came up at a good price and it’s well over 6 ft wide ; ) . But going to have to cut through to the cab which is a pain. Got the layout planned already.

Have you been out much in yours yet? Or are you leaving it until spring/summer.

Cheers.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.