Hi All

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    cold water surfer
    Participant

What a great site , loads of info have found the dvla issues very handy as ive just brought an ex police riot sprinter already converted but not as yet re registered as a camper.looking forward to testing her out this winter as my surf van ready for family trips next year.Will put some pics up when i can.

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi
    Nice to hear from

Hi

Nice to hear from you.
    Where about’s will you go surfing?

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi
    Nice to hear from

Hi

Nice to hear from you.
    Where about’s will you go surfing?

cold water surfer
    Participant

Hi
    I surf mostly here in

Hi
    I surf mostly here in Pembrokeshire with trips to Ireland most years.Have you seen the wave bouys at the mo 29ft and 10 secs!!!! just loaded the truck for the morning ,hopefully our south coast gems will be working.Where you going?

cold water surfer
    Participant

Hi
    I surf mostly here in

Hi
    I surf mostly here in Pembrokeshire with trips to Ireland most years.Have you seen the wave bouys at the mo 29ft and 10 secs!!!! just loaded the truck for the morning ,hopefully our south coast gems will be working.Where you going?

Darren
    Keymaster

Lots of swell around at the
    Lots of swell around at the moment! I’m living in Brighton for a while. Even here, which is normally super-flat, has a nice little wave purring in.

Darren
    Keymaster

Lots of swell around at the
    Lots of swell around at the moment! I’m living in Brighton for a while. Even here, which is normally super-flat, has a nice little wave purring in.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.