Hey Everybody!

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself Hey Everybody!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    tronmega
    Participant

Hey everybody I’m new to the forum and a proud new owner of a 1989 dodge royal classic camper van. I just bought it last week. I was wondering if anyone else had the same van. Can’t wait to get it all cleaned up abd on the road!

Darren

Hi
    Hi

Wow, what a fantastic vehicle.
    Be interested to hear what your plans are. Will you be taking it on long trips, or more local camping?

Darren

Hi
    Hi

Wow, what a fantastic vehicle.
    Be interested to hear what your plans are. Will you be taking it on long trips, or more local camping?

tronmega
    Participant

Thanks Darren, i plan on
    Thanks Darren, i plan on cleaning it up abd unfortunatly doing sone engine repairs. There was a wiring fire and i need to replace sone wires. But my bros a mechanic once we find some parts he says she ‘ll be up and running in no time. As for trips I’m hoping for long trips maybe even cross country but i don’t wanna get ahead of myself. Ill defiantly try to get a couple weekend trips under my belt first.

tronmega
    Participant

Thanks Darren, i plan on
    Thanks Darren, i plan on cleaning it up abd unfortunatly doing sone engine repairs. There was a wiring fire and i need to replace sone wires. But my bros a mechanic once we find some parts he says she ‘ll be up and running in no time. As for trips I’m hoping for long trips maybe even cross country but i don’t wanna get ahead of myself. Ill defiantly try to get a couple weekend trips under my belt first.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.