hello all

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself hello all

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 92 total)
  • Author
    nomadrush
    Participant

thank you the replies
    re the graphics, i took some photos of a self build which had the graphics on, took the pics to a local sign maker who then took pics of my van along with a few measurements and he then work his magic. you could also look on fleebay, theres some nice and cheap ones on there.

nomadrush
    Participant

thank you the replies
    re the graphics, i took some photos of a self build which had the graphics on, took the pics to a local sign maker who then took pics of my van along with a few measurements and he then work his magic. you could also look on fleebay, theres some nice and cheap ones on there.

nomadrush
    Participant

thank you the replies

nomadrush
    Participant

thank you the replies

nomadrush
    Participant

thank you the replies

nomadrush
    Participant

thank you the replies

E 6URF

VW T4 REAR SEAT
    Hi, all I’m new here & need some help, I’m bought a 3 seater seat unit from a T4, Would anyone out there know they weight, I’ve got to have a courier pick them up, they wont until i have a the weight, The old guy I’ve got them from is in a wheelchair so it near on inpossible for him to get the weight, PLEASE PLEASE HELP

E 6URF

VW T4 REAR SEAT
    Hi, all I’m new here & need some help, I’m bought a 3 seater seat unit from a T4, Would anyone out there know they weight, I’ve got to have a courier pick them up, they wont until i have a the weight, The old guy I’ve got them from is in a wheelchair so it near on inpossible for him to get the weight, PLEASE PLEASE HELP

E 6URF

VW T4 REAR SEAT

E 6URF

VW T4 REAR SEAT

E 6URF

VW T4 REAR SEAT

E 6URF

VW T4 REAR SEAT

E 6URF

VW T4 REAR SEAT

E 6URF

VW T4 REAR SEAT

E 6URF

VW T4 REAR SEAT

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 92 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.