Hello all.

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself Hello all.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    dinnetea
    Participant

hi
    Hi Darren, just looked at some of your conversion pictures…real food for thought for me. First few yeas of having the van have been focused on keeping her road worthy. She seem reliable now after a few rather big drama’s (mainly head gasket). next work on the van will probably be tidying up interior and making her more fit for my purpose.

dinnetea
    Participant

hi
    Hi Darren, just looked at some of your conversion pictures…real food for thought for me. First few yeas of having the van have been focused on keeping her road worthy. She seem reliable now after a few rather big drama’s (mainly head gasket). next work on the van will probably be tidying up interior and making her more fit for my purpose.

dinnetea
    Participant

hi

dinnetea
    Participant

hi

dinnetea
    Participant

hi

dinnetea
    Participant

hi

dinnetea
    Participant

hi

dinnetea
    Participant

hi

dinnetea
    Participant

hi

dinnetea
    Participant

hi

dinnetea
    Participant

hi

dinnetea
    Participant

hi

Darren
    Keymaster

Glad you like the pics.
    I’ve

Glad you like the pics.
    I’ve just finished another van which is much nicer.
    Photos to come soon.
    It can take a few years for one to iron out the issues with a van. Glad you’re finding your feet now.

Darren
    Keymaster

Glad you like the pics.
    I’ve

Glad you like the pics.
    Photos to come soon.
    It can take a few years for one to iron out the issues with a van. Glad you’re finding your feet now.

Darren
    Keymaster

Glad you like the pics.
    I’ve

Glad you like the pics.
    Photos to come soon.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.