Hello

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    JR
    Participant

I have just bought an 04 Plate LWB hi top transit to convert into a campervan. I have had side windows and roof lights put in, and am currently insulating and ply lining it. I also bought an old caravan which I have stripped down so I have all the wood, electrics and kitchen stuff from that, which has saved me a bit of money. I also made some money by stripping the aluminum off the caravan for scrap!

I am going to attempt to start the 12 v circuit this weekend! It is all very daunting becuase I doun’t really know what I am doing, so just doing it one step at a time, and learning new skills all the time. I am hoping to have it finsihed soon as I am currently lving in a stable until it is done. The once I have saved up some money me and the dog are going to try europe. Any tips would be much appreciated because I know nothing!

cheers
    Jen

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi Jen
    Great to hear from

Hi Jen

Great to hear from you.
    One of the best things about doing a conversion is the learning of new things.
    Electrics are actually really simple. It’s just taking your first steps that are important, and following the important rules.

We’d love to see any pictures of your progress.

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi Jen
    Great to hear from

Hi Jen

Great to hear from you.
    Electrics are actually really simple. It’s just taking your first steps that are important, and following the important rules.

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi Jen
    Great to hear from

Hi Jen

Great to hear from you.

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi Jen
    Great to hear from

Hi Jen

Great to hear from you.

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi Jen
    Great to hear from

Hi Jen

Great to hear from you.

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi Jen
    Great to hear from

Hi Jen

Great to hear from you.

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi Jen
    Great to hear from

Hi Jen

Great to hear from you.

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi Jen
    Great to hear from

Hi Jen

Great to hear from you.

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi Jen
    Great to hear from

Hi Jen

Great to hear from you.

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi Jen
    Great to hear from

Hi Jen

Great to hear from you.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.