Hello

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Jay Cole
    Participant

Hi all,
    I am new to the campervan convertion idea.
    I thought about it when the Head teacher at the school I work at (I’m the site Manager not a teacher) mentioned that the school mini bus may be getting sold due to lack of use.
    It’s a lwb LDV hitop. 06 reg.
    Straight away i could see that the size would be great for me, the missus and nipper.
    One draw back is that it has a petrol engine but is fitted with an LPG convertion.
    I belive the engine is a 2.5 ford durotec?
    Does anyone know of the fuel consuption/running costs remember it’s got LPG.
    Any way thanks alot.
    Hope someone can help.

Jay

mgroadster
    Participant

Hi, Welcome. I’m a Transit
    Hi, Welcome. I’m a Transit owner so not sure of LDV performance. However I hope if you buy the vehicle that you and your family enjoy it. I am going to convert our 2006 Transit over winter ready for a hol in Sweden and Norway next yr for starters.

mgroadster
    Participant

Hi, Welcome. I’m a Transit owner so not sure of LDV performance. However I hope if you buy the vehicle that you and your family enjoy it. I am going to convert our 2006 Transit over winter ready for a hol in Sweden and Norway next yr for starters.

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.