heating

Home Forum topic General Chit Chat heating

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    spc
    Participant

heater works
    I got all the bits and can now say the argos 700 watt inverter does run the mph500 dimplex heater I bought . I run it for about 15 mins and my temp went up from 43 f to 56 . It would have gone up a lot more but I had to go indoors . The drain was a little heavy, but don’t matter to me as I have 3 batteries and as I’m driving down the road I’m running of the main vehicle battery .

spc
    Participant

heater works
    I got all the bits and can now say the argos 700 watt inverter does run the mph500 dimplex heater I bought . I run it for about 15 mins and my temp went up from 43 f to 56 . It would have gone up a lot more but I had to go indoors . The drain was a little heavy, but don’t matter to me as I have 3 batteries and as I’m driving down the road I’m running of the main vehicle battery .

spc
    Participant

heater works

spc
    Participant

heater works

spc
    Participant

heater works

spc
    Participant

heater works

spc
    Participant

heater works

Darren
    Keymaster

Great to hear that it’s
    Great to hear that it’s working OK for you.
    Thanks for sharing with us.

Darren
    Keymaster

Great to hear that it’s

Darren
    Keymaster

Great to hear that it’s

Darren
    Keymaster

Great to hear that it’s

Darren
    Keymaster

Great to hear that it’s

Darren
    Keymaster

Great to hear that it’s

Darren
    Keymaster

Great to hear that it’s

Darren
    Keymaster

Great to hear that it’s

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.