Good Afternoon All

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself Good Afternoon All

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    MrsVeeDub
    Participant

I have been around campers for a few years now, and am finally looking to get my first van. Likely to be a T25 I should think, as I do not have the know how to take on a bigger project although of course would love a Bay if te purse strings stretch that far.

More than happy for your opinions and advice on all issues related to buying a new van, I am still learning so the more information I can take on board the better!

Thanks
    MrsVeeDub

mgroadster
    Participant

Personally, I just don’t get
    Personally, I just don’t get Bay window VWs.(My brother has one which he’s going to sell as he has seen the error of his ways).
    In my own personal opinion, they are overated, ridiculous prices, sluggish, Lovers of hard shoulders, unreliable and swinging a cat totally impossible.
    Now then, a well converted sprinter or Transit, again in my opinion only is a far better bet, far more reliable, quicker and not overated or overpriced.
    Good luck with your T25, and when you go to buy it, ask about service history as that tells alot about how the vehicle has been looked after.
    I’m quite happy to accompany buyers and check over the vehicle, but only in the East Anglia region. I could list loads of things to ask and look at and may write one that maybe Darren could place as a “sticky” for the site for all to print off and take with them.

mgroadster
    Participant

Personally, I just don’t get Bay window VWs.(My brother has one which he’s going to sell as he has seen the error of his ways).
    In my own personal opinion, they are overated, ridiculous prices, sluggish, Lovers of hard shoulders, unreliable and swinging a cat totally impossible.
    Now then, a well converted sprinter or Transit, again in my opinion only is a far better bet, far more reliable, quicker and not overated or overpriced.
    Good luck with your T25, and when you go to buy it, ask about service history as that tells alot about how the vehicle has been looked after.
    I’m quite happy to accompany buyers and check over the vehicle, but only in the East Anglia region. I could list loads of things to ask and look at and may write one that maybe Darren could place as a “sticky” for the site for all to print off and take with them.

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.