GEAR STICK PLAY !!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    dazdaz
    Participant

on our splitscreen the gear stick rotates nearly 90 degrees both sides, is this normal ????

Nomad
    Participant

Hi Daz,
    could you be more

Hi Daz,

could you be more specific on what kind of car were talking about? If it’s a first generation VW I would definately become a member of a club since there are always people who know much on this type of car and who are willing to help.
    Could get you some info on cheap parts or insurance too.

Regards
    Nomad

Nomad
    Participant

Hi Daz,
    could you be more

Hi Daz,

could you be more specific on what kind of car were talking about? If it’s a first generation VW I would definately become a member of a club since there are always people who know much on this type of car and who are willing to help.

Regards
    Nomad

Nomad
    Participant

Hi Daz,
    could you be more

Hi Daz,

Regards
    Nomad

Nomad
    Participant

Hi Daz,
    could you be more

Hi Daz,

Regards
    Nomad

Nomad
    Participant

Hi Daz,
    could you be more

Hi Daz,

Regards
    Nomad

Nomad
    Participant

Hi Daz,
    could you be more

Hi Daz,

Regards
    Nomad

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.