First van convert

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself First van convert

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Lonelynodder
    Participant

Hi,
    I have decided to take on my first van conversion project. I have bought my van and have just started it but my first stumbling block is not the van but insurance. What is everyone else doing about insurance, are you converting the van and then insuring as a completed conversion or insuring just as a commercial vehicle so you can use the van in the process. Insurance companies I have spoken to say I must complete conversion in 3 months and I can’t promise it will be done in that time, my plan was a 12 month conversion but I would like to use the van in the mean time.

Alexandra

conversion insurance
    Hi i have just done the same. Adrian flux is who I insured with as they give 12 months.

Alexandra

conversion insurance
    Hi i have just done the same. Adrian flux is who I insured with as they give 12 months.

moorey

first van conversion
    Hi All

l am just about to plan and covert my first ( small ) van. To begin with i have read all the requirements i am supposed to follow, but quite a lot of the elements i will be doing for the first time! (scary!!) I am a cabinet maker by trade so my be spoke wood work with be to a high standard, but i need help with electrics, and plumbing.. i can do domestic but not a clue about van requirements. i would like, lights, sockets and a tv if possible.. where do i start?

if anyone lives in the newcastle area and we can swap skills that would be great!! please help guys! 🙂

moorey

first van conversion
    Hi All

l am just about to plan and covert my first ( small ) van. To begin with i have read all the requirements i am supposed to follow, but quite a lot of the elements i will be doing for the first time! (scary!!) I am a cabinet maker by trade so my be spoke wood work with be to a high standard, but i need help with electrics, and plumbing.. i can do domestic but not a clue about van requirements. i would like, lights, sockets and a tv if possible.. where do i start?

if anyone lives in the newcastle area and we can swap skills that would be great!! please help guys! 🙂

moorey

first van conversion newcastle upon tyne
    Hi All

moorey

first van conversion newcastle upon tyne
    Hi All

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.