First conversion

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself First conversion

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Dave P
    Participant

Hi everyone, well I finally got around to getting a base vehicle to convert, just got a Toyota Hiace minibus that was a disabled vehicle, it’s a 2001 reg and has only done a genuine 49,00 miles and has all the service history and receipts from main dealer, I have just taken two of the rear seats out and next is the wheelchair lift to be removed. I’ve been looking for ages for the right vehicle and saw this on preloved, it’s like brand new and I am really looking forward to converting it. I’ve not had a campervan before, always had tents and caravans but got fed up of dragging the caravan around just for a weekend.

Darren

Hi Dave
    Hi Dave

Great to hear from you, and sounds like you find a good vehicle.
    I hope you love doing the conversion as much as I did. Much nicer camping than tents, although I do love still love that occasionally.

Darren

Hi Dave
    Hi Dave

Great to hear from you, and sounds like you find a good vehicle.
    I hope you love doing the conversion as much as I did. Much nicer camping than tents, although I do love still love that occasionally.

Dave P
    Participant

Hi Darren, I will post some
    Hi Darren, I will post some pics up as the conversion progresses, I really want to have it at least useable for Easter.

Dave P
    Participant

Hi Darren, I will post some
    Hi Darren, I will post some pics up as the conversion progresses, I really want to have it at least useable for Easter.

cryerpack
    Participant

first conversion
    just bought a citroen despatch 2013 plate hoping to do my very first conversion

cryerpack
    Participant

first conversion
    just bought a citroen despatch 2013 plate hoping to do my very first conversion

cryerpack
    Participant

convesion
    hi dave to to introduce myself my name is jack hoping to do my first conversion on a 2013 citroen despatch crew van I have just bought, can I remove seats and fit swivel seat easy , and if the van is panelled can I soft line over them

cryerpack
    Participant

convesion
    hi dave to to introduce myself my name is jack hoping to do my first conversion on a 2013 citroen despatch crew van I have just bought, can I remove seats and fit swivel seat easy , and if the van is panelled can I soft line over them

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.