Ferry Crossing…

Home Forum topic General Chit Chat Ferry Crossing…

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    mgroadster
    Participant

We don’t use ferries. We only
    We don’t use ferries. We only use the tunnel and always travel at daft oclock at night to get cheap rates. By the time you’ve opened a pack of sandwiches and a drink, you’ve arrived.You drive straight out the carriage and onto the motorway, as you clear customs this side, so no hold up that side.
    I’m unsure why you would want to go to Holland for a trip around Portugal & Spain.

Amy_Perkins
    Participant

I had thought of checking out
    I had thought of checking out the tunnel as a possible option. Although seems a reasonable price for a ferry from Dover to Calais/Dunkirk and gives the drive a bit of a chance to have a rest before hitting the road again.

I think my partner was keen to start the trip from Holland and head round anti clockwise….down to south of France, south Spain and up through Portugal. But I’m keen to explore a few options and see which would fit best.

We got our camper yesterday, so are keen to start formulating a rough route so come May we can head off in the right direction.

Amy_Perkins
    Participant

I had thought of checking out the tunnel as a possible option. Although seems a reasonable price for a ferry from Dover to Calais/Dunkirk and gives the drive a bit of a chance to have a rest before hitting the road again.

I think my partner was keen to start the trip from Holland and head round anti clockwise….down to south of France, south Spain and up through Portugal. But I’m keen to explore a few options and see which would fit best.

We got our camper yesterday, so are keen to start formulating a rough route so come May we can head off in the right direction.

Amy_Perkins
    Participant

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.