Ex Police Sprinter 416 Riot Van

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself Ex Police Sprinter 416 Riot Van

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Guvnor
    Participant

Hi, I’m Stevo in Edinburgh…Im almost finished converting my Ex Met. Police 2005 416CDI 5 cylinder into a camper….Ive got a fixed double bed, a sofa, swivel front seats etc…cooker and water, plus a fold-out table about to go in…when the snow stops! Its an XLWB, with 64,000 miles, auto box…pulls like a train. Just my wife, me and two greyhounds, so masses of room…( took 10 seats, gun safe, cages etc out before I started… The parcel shelves on each side has aircraft style air-con nozzles and lighting for each seat position, so with the 7 two stage rooflights running the length of the van, and exterior lighting over the sliding door, Ive now got over 20 interior lights!….Leisure battery, built in from factory also runs roof fan and massive over-cab hot/ cold blowers throughout length of the van. Were planning to live in it in the mountains next August and rent the house out for the Edinburgh Festival month!

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi Stevo

Yours sounds like an amazing vehicle.
    You seem ready for all seasons, which is a great way to approach it.
    I like you plans for the mountains, and great idea to rent our during the festival. I bet property prices are high then?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.