Electronic fittings

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions Electronic fittings

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    camnaylor1
    Participant

I am going to travel around Australia in a stealth campervan but I am doing it alone so i want to try hook up a small TV and a play station. How would i go about doing it? Would i need an external power supplier?

Darren

If you are keeping stealth
    If you are keeping stealth then you wont want a generator, so you’ll need to have leisure batteries on board.
    These leisure batteries can be charged from the engine battery when it’s running, and also from a solar panel.
    You can then use a 12v -> 240v inverter to run the TV and Playstation

Darren

If you are keeping stealth
    If you are keeping stealth then you wont want a generator, so you’ll need to have leisure batteries on board.
    These leisure batteries can be charged from the engine battery when it’s running, and also from a solar panel.
    You can then use a 12v -> 240v inverter to run the TV and Playstation

carolynn
    Participant

Use external batteries
    External battries are the way to go with. The batters can run on the cars battery and they cahrge automatically and you can also use invertes, it all depends on what other equipments you want to run on.

carolynn
    Participant

Use external batteries
    External battries are the way to go with. The batters can run on the cars battery and they cahrge automatically and you can also use invertes, it all depends on what other equipments you want to run on.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.