electrics

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions electrics

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    badgerbank
    Participant

hi i am converting a van does any one know someone they would recomend to do a 12v230v installation for me . i am in the manchester area

mgroadster
    Participant

I work in an Electrical
    I work in an Electrical wholesalers in Suffolk and finding a spark is easy as I know em all…..You could go into your local wholesaler and ask em if they know somebody, They’ll know 00s.
    Failing that just google Caravan workshops in Manchester…That’ll throw up something.

mgroadster
    Participant

I work in an Electrical
    I work in an Electrical wholesalers in Suffolk and finding a spark is easy as I know em all…..You could go into your local wholesaler and ask em if they know somebody, They’ll know 00s.
    Failing that just google Caravan workshops in Manchester…That’ll throw up something.

mgroadster
    Participant

I work in an Electrical

mgroadster
    Participant

I work in an Electrical

mgroadster
    Participant

I work in an Electrical

mgroadster
    Participant

I work in an Electrical

mgroadster
    Participant

I work in an Electrical

mgroadster
    Participant

I work in an Electrical

mgroadster
    Participant

I work in an Electrical

mgroadster
    Participant

I work in an Electrical

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.