DVLA MY LDV CONVOY MINI BUS HIGH TOP

Home Forum topic General Chit Chat DVLA MY LDV CONVOY MINI BUS HIGH TOP

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    john phillips
    Participant

I finished my van conversion last summer and got around to sending all the details off in october/November when i had not heard anything just before xmas i thought i would contact the dvla about my request, they informed me that they had received no such request and the letter must have been lost in the post.Well, this now was a problem as i had sent the log book and photos and a letter of explaination so i now needed to re apply for a log book ( £25)plus replace photos and letter etc. I decided to forget it till the new year as it was by now 20th of December then yesterday, surprise, surprise, i had a log book through the post, no letter? nothing saying anything ? so i opened the log book and to my surprise it had been changed to motor caravan ? and the new colour (CREAM) i had painted it, was now on there and the new tax level. i can only assume they must have come accross it when i phoned just before xmas and decided to just push it through ALL I CAN SAY IS HAPPY NEW YEAR LOL and if you want to get your conversion passed with out any arguement hope they lose your details for a while, i will post photos soon and you can all see my new MOTOR CARAVAN lol

Darren
    Keymaster

Well, congratulations. Very
    Well, congratulations. Very glad it worked out for you. The DVLA sound most disorganised at times.
    Well done. Please do post some photos.

Darren
    Keymaster

Well, congratulations. Very glad it worked out for you. The DVLA sound most disorganised at times.

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.