Cost to insure/tax a van?

Home Forum topic Buying or selling a camper van Cost to insure/tax a van?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 109 total)
  • Author
    thesmiths
    Participant

That’s really helpful,
    That’s really helpful, thanks!

thesmiths
    Participant

That’s really helpful,

thesmiths
    Participant

That’s really helpful,

thesmiths
    Participant

That’s really helpful,

thesmiths
    Participant

That’s really helpful,

thesmiths
    Participant

That’s really helpful,

thesmiths
    Participant

That’s really helpful,

thesmiths
    Participant

That’s really helpful,

thesmiths
    Participant

That’s really helpful,

thesmiths
    Participant

That’s really helpful,

Carla

breakdown cover and insurance
    Hi

We have ‘almost’ bought a ford transit van (2004), we plan to take a trip around Europe providing our career breaks get agreed, if they are agreed I will have lots more questions to post on here but for now, can you advise on the best breakdown insurance for travelling through Europe. I think we have got a good deal on insurance which is approx £300 which also covers us for 90 days in Europe (if you think this is high, again any recommendations on insurance companies would be very welcome).

Many thanks

Carla

Hi

We have ‘almost’ bought a ford transit van (2004), we plan to take a trip around Europe providing our career breaks get agreed, if they are agreed I will have lots more questions to post on here but for now, can you advise on the best breakdown insurance for travelling through Europe. I think we have got a good deal on insurance which is approx £300 which also covers us for 90 days in Europe (if you think this is high, again any recommendations on insurance companies would be very welcome).

Many thanks

Carla

Hi

Many thanks

Carla

Hi

Many thanks

Carla

Hi

Many thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 109 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.