converted renault trafic

Home Forum topic Show off your camper van converted renault trafic

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    cliff
    Participant

Hi i have just converted my work van and thought ppl may like a look!had our first outing last weekend! have gone from having a 2005 elldis caravan to this :o)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
  1. trafic camper van
    Cliff, I know its a long time ago since you posted the photos of your trafic ‘super luxe’. Just would like to know where you got the tent from.
    Robert

[email protected]

2. Renault trafic autosleeper 1984
    Hi there.
    The guy I brought my camper from has insisted that there is a separate leisure battery. I still can’t find it and now find myself miles from home with dead battery. Could anyone enlighten me before I go out and buy one? I would assume it was under the bonnet but I find just one battery with lots of wire connected. I think the guy mite be pulling my leg!

1. He could be pulling your leg,
      He could be pulling your leg, but it’s unusual for a camper not to have leisure battery.
      Many campers have the leisure batteries under the drivers or passengers seats, or even under or near the bottom of the furniture in the back.
      If you’ve looked everywhere and can’t find one then it’s worth taking it to a electrical mechanic to check if there is one, and fit one if not.

3. look great cliff
    i like how

look great cliff
    i like how you’ve used all the avilable space and your not gonna fall out of that bed 🙂

4. looks good, need to get some
    looks good, need to get some alloys on that van now

where’s the tent from??? how does it seal/fix to the van?? take long to put up??

5. Well done Cliff looks really
    Well done Cliff looks really nice and comfy.

6. Looks very nice Cliff.
    Looks very nice Cliff. Thanks for sharing. You have done a nice job there.

1. Thanks
      Thanks Darren had great fun doing it inbetween using it for work! have a few pictures of construction too that i will try and dig out. ive got a seperate 12v leisure battery system in the back a distribution pannel and also a relay fitted to the van battery no water system as we will buy those 5ltr bottle things which will do us! im really wanting to do alot of wild camping but the intenett seems to be very hush hush about locations! :o(