citroen dispatch l2h2.

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions citroen dispatch l2h2.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    retford pugman
    Participant

booked my citroen in with convert my van. having a side bed, sink/hob, and a fixed loo. all in approx 8′ 6″ of load bay.

Darren

Great! When is the
    Great! When is the conversion being done?

Darren

Great! When is the
    Great! When is the conversion being done?

retford pugman
    Participant

finaly, it’s home. got to
    finaly, it’s home. got to find a local gas safe plumber to connect the hob now. convert your van don’t do the gas bit (all made clear on their web site). i’ll get some pickies up when i can.

retford pugman
    Participant

finaly, it’s home. got to
    finaly, it’s home. got to find a local gas safe plumber to connect the hob now. convert your van don’t do the gas bit (all made clear on their web site). i’ll get some pickies up when i can.

retford pugman
    Participant

now had three weekends away
    now had three weekends away in my van. first time with the mrs, then twice by myself going on volunteer weekends. i’ve added a narrow board to make the single bed setup a few inches wider. the back cushion drops behind the base cushion, makes all the difference in the world. still numerous details to sort, but i love it.

retford pugman
    Participant

now had three weekends away
    now had three weekends away in my van. first time with the mrs, then twice by myself going on volunteer weekends. i’ve added a narrow board to make the single bed setup a few inches wider. the back cushion drops behind the base cushion, makes all the difference in the world. still numerous details to sort, but i love it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.