choosing which van to convert

Home Forum topic Buying or selling a camper van choosing which van to convert

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    bazlyn
    Participant

i am lookin to buy a panel van in 2012 to convert to a camper,i want the front seats to swivel,can you tell me which makes of van have gearstick in dashboard and handbrake on the right.thanks

Darren
    Keymaster

Almost all new vans have gear
    Almost all new vans have gear shifts on the dashboard.
    The Fiat Ducato, Citroën Jumper and the Peugeot Boxer are essentially the same vans, with small changes. All have handbrakes on the left hand side, I think, definitely the Fiat does.

Darren
    Keymaster

The Fiat Ducato, Citroën Jumper and the Peugeot Boxer are essentially the same vans, with small changes. All have handbrakes on the left hand side, I think, definitely the Fiat does.

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.