Charge relay kit help needed

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions Charge relay kit help needed

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    vespafreaka
    Participant

Hiya all,
    I would need some help to connect the charge relay kit I got for my Alphaline 12v 110 amp. There are some explaination coming with the kit but it’s not entirely clear to me. For example it’s quite clearly explained how to connect the van battery to the relay but it doesn’t really say where the leisure battery is conected to the relay kit. Anybody has fitted one of those and could explain step by step how it should be fitted? Many thanks
    Vince

julie notley

Not sure about this
    Not sure about this particular model, but it looks a bit like the relay for a car/caravan setup. I used a VSR (voltage sensing relay) to charge and isolate the leisure battery on my self-build. It works well, is simple to wire up and relatively inexpensive. Perhaps the website of the manufacturer for more info on the wiring for your unit.

julie notley

Not sure about this
    Not sure about this particular model, but it looks a bit like the relay for a car/caravan setup. I used a VSR (voltage sensing relay) to charge and isolate the leisure battery on my self-build. It works well, is simple to wire up and relatively inexpensive. Perhaps the website of the manufacturer for more info on the wiring for your unit.

julie notley

Not sure about this

julie notley

Not sure about this

Darren
    Keymaster

I would ask MayPole to
    I would ask MayPole to provide you with some more information. That should help you to identify which connections to use.

Darren
    Keymaster

I would ask MayPole to
    I would ask MayPole to provide you with some more information. That should help you to identify which connections to use.

Darren
    Keymaster

I would ask MayPole to

Darren
    Keymaster

I would ask MayPole to

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.