Caravan bits.

Home Forum topic General Chit Chat Caravan bits.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    dave1966
    Participant

Hook up socket.
    The lunar caravan has got the 240v hook up socket with plug and wiring oh and the mains fuse box too. I forgot about these items. It is a lift up flap I think (I will check it tomorrow) and it would be able to fit it into a transit.

dave1966
    Participant

Hook up socket.
    The lunar caravan has got the 240v hook up socket with plug and wiring oh and the mains fuse box too. I forgot about these items. It is a lift up flap I think (I will check it tomorrow) and it would be able to fit it into a transit.

dave1966
    Participant

Hook up socket.

dave1966
    Participant

Hook up socket.

dave1966
    Participant

Hook up socket.

dave1966
    Participant

Hook up socket.

dave1966
    Participant

Hook up socket.

dave1966
    Participant

Hook up socket.

dave1966
    Participant

Hook up socket.

dave1966
    Participant

Hook up socket.

dave1966
    Participant

Hook up socket.

dave1966
    Participant

Hook up socket.

dave1966
    Participant

Hook up socket.

dave1966
    Participant

Hook up socket.

dave1966
    Participant

Water heater.
    The Cascade MK2 water heater is “SOLD”

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.