campsites

Home Forum topic General Chit Chat campsites

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Robert and dog
    Participant

Cheap campsites.
    Recently went to North Yorkshire. Went to a place called Church Houses. Very small village with a few houses and a pub. One of the local farmers opens his field as a car park.
    When I enquired in the pub if I was able to sleep in the field for a few days I was told “a pint of Fosters per person, per night”. That’s cheap camping and I used the amenities in the local pub.
    Put some photo’s on this site last night. Check out Church Houses, North Yorkshire,.

Robert and dog
    Participant

Cheap campsites.
    Recently went to North Yorkshire. Went to a place called Church Houses. Very small village with a few houses and a pub. One of the local farmers opens his field as a car park.
    When I enquired in the pub if I was able to sleep in the field for a few days I was told “a pint of Fosters per person, per night”. That’s cheap camping and I used the amenities in the local pub.
    Put some photo’s on this site last night. Check out Church Houses, North Yorkshire,.

Robert and dog
    Participant

Cheap campsites.

Robert and dog
    Participant

Cheap campsites.

Robert and dog
    Participant

Cheap campsites.

Robert and dog
    Participant

Cheap campsites.

Robert and dog
    Participant

Cheap campsites.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.