campervan rallies

Home Forum topic General Chit Chat campervan rallies

• This topic has 372 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Robyn.
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 373 total)
  • Author
    Major Gruber
    Participant

NOOOOOO!
    NOOOOOO!

Major Gruber
    Participant

NOOOOOO!
    NOOOOOO!

Major Gruber
    Participant

NOOOOOO!
    NOOOOOO!

Major Gruber
    Participant

NOOOOOO!
    NOOOOOO!

Major Gruber
    Participant

NOOOOOO!
    NOOOOOO!

Major Gruber
    Participant

NOOOOOO!
    NOOOOOO!

Major Gruber
    Participant

NOOOOOO!
    NOOOOOO!

Major Gruber
    Participant

NOOOOOO!
    NOOOOOO!

Major Gruber
    Participant

NOOOOOO!
    NOOOOOO!

Major Gruber
    Participant

NOOOOOO!
    NOOOOOO!

Anonymous

John, I’m sure they’re isn’t
    John, I’m sure they’re isn’t going to be too much interest unless you drive VW as they are classics and have a massive following.(I have a transit). The average campervanner, I’m presuming doesn’t want to start getting involved with rallies, but get as far away from them into the wilds of the forests and lakes as possible, where a caravanner would find difficult. I can understand caravanners holding one at a caravan club site with entertainment in the club house like “The Bert and Miriam combo” so they can gather round in a circle and discuss funeral plans & coffins. (Maybe hold a “whose got the shiniest grill pan competition”).
    You might have gathered now, I aint a fan of em.

Anonymous

John, I’m sure they’re isn’t going to be too much interest unless you drive VW as they are classics and have a massive following.(I have a transit). The average campervanner, I’m presuming doesn’t want to start getting involved with rallies, but get as far away from them into the wilds of the forests and lakes as possible, where a caravanner would find difficult. I can understand caravanners holding one at a caravan club site with entertainment in the club house like “The Bert and Miriam combo” so they can gather round in a circle and discuss funeral plans & coffins. (Maybe hold a “whose got the shiniest grill pan competition”).

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 373 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.