Campervan Present Ideas

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions Campervan Present Ideas

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mrgbrown
    Participant

Hi guys,

First time on here but wanted to seek some advice regarding campervan accessories. So my parents have recently picked up their campervan having purchased it at a show last year. It is their Silver Wedding anniversary coming up and I want to get them a joint present that is campervan related? I am stumped for ideas and need some help.

Suggestions are very welcome. I want to get them something they will use in the campervan but it has to be something they might not of already thought of. It is hard because I don’t want to ask my parents what accessories they need because I don’t want to give away the surprise.

Thanks in advance,

mrgbrown

mgroadster
    Participant

Although I’m not a member
    Although I’m not a member myself, maybe a years membership of the camping & caravan club.

mgroadster
    Participant

Although I’m not a member
    Although I’m not a member myself, maybe a years membership of the camping & caravan club.

Steve Henning

Fixing a Small caravan to the back of a LDV>
    Hi All.
    In order to save cost, I am thinking of building a small/older caravan onto the back of a 4×4 LDV.(obviously I will remove the bin of the LDV.) Is there any plans or instruction help out there? Any help or advice will be appreciated. Happy Camping.
    Steve

Steve Henning

Fixing a Small caravan to the back of a LDV>
    Hi All.
    In order to save cost, I am thinking of building a small/older caravan onto the back of a 4×4 LDV.(obviously I will remove the bin of the LDV.) Is there any plans or instruction help out there? Any help or advice will be appreciated. Happy Camping.
    Steve

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.