Campervan

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself Campervan

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Paul j
    Participant

Hi everyone we have just bought our first camper conversion, its nothing special but its a start and we are really looking forward to getting out and about.
    We live in Tunbridge Wells Kent and would love to hear any hints and tips on campsites anywhere or local to us, this is a brilliant site and we are very pleased to be part of it and hoping to meet some like minded people so hello everyone.

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi Paul
    Great to hear about

Hi Paul

Great to hear about your campervan.
    I live in Brighton. I have visited several campsites around the South Downs area, which are basic but cheap and fun.
    I have also visited the campsite on the outskirts of Whitstable and can recommend it.

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi Paul
    Great to hear about

Hi Paul

Great to hear about your campervan.
    I live in Brighton. I have visited several campsites around the South Downs area, which are basic but cheap and fun.
    I have also visited the campsite on the outskirts of Whitstable and can recommend it.

Anonymous

Storage of campervan
    We have a high top T4 VW campervan and need some secure flexible storage around Heathrow or West of London (looking for a cost effective solution). Thank You

Anonymous

Storage of campervan
    We have a high top T4 VW campervan and need some secure flexible storage around Heathrow or West of London (looking for a cost effective solution). Thank You

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.