Camper van site in Athens Greece

Home Forum topic General Chit Chat Camper van site in Athens Greece

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    ValmasDion
    Participant

Dear friends,
    My name is Dionisis,and I am interesting in creating a Caravan – Camper site in Athens Greece, where camper vans may stay for the night, with water reloading and stool – garbage dump-site and maybe also gas station… Also there will be a caravan camp – youth hostel, a pool bar cafe, a restaurant e.t.c. You know, something that we Greeks do not have yet.The locations I am thinking are near the Athens Airport : Koropi – Peania – Pallini.
    I would really appreciate your thoughts about this project. Do you think is a bad idea, or it will be profitable enough.
    Thank you in advance,
    Valmas Dionisis
    NAMASTE

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi
    This sounds like a good

Hi

This sounds like a good idea. I have stayed at campsites that have youth hostels, hotels attached, and it seems like the most profitable way to run it. You have different people staying, all using the facilities where you can make money (restaurant, bar, shop, etc).

Being by the airport can be good for camper vans and caravans as it is generally easy to drive to the airport area, and one doesn’t have to drive near or through the city, which is not easy in a big vehicle.
    However, people don’t like to sleep near airport noise. So you need to be careful about the noise. Sometimes it is not too bad.

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi
    This sounds like a good

Hi

This sounds like a good idea. I have stayed at campsites that have youth hostels, hotels attached, and it seems like the most profitable way to run it. You have different people staying, all using the facilities where you can make money (restaurant, bar, shop, etc).

Being by the airport can be good for camper vans and caravans as it is generally easy to drive to the airport area, and one doesn’t have to drive near or through the city, which is not easy in a big vehicle.
    However, people don’t like to sleep near airport noise. So you need to be careful about the noise. Sometimes it is not too bad.

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi
    This sounds like a good

Hi

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi
    This sounds like a good

Hi

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi
    This sounds like a good

Hi

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi
    This sounds like a good

Hi

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi
    This sounds like a good

Hi

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi
    This sounds like a good

Hi

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi
    This sounds like a good

Hi

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi
    This sounds like a good

Hi

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi
    This sounds like a good

Hi

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi
    This sounds like a good

Hi

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi
    This sounds like a good

Hi

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi
    This sounds like a good

Hi

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.