Camper Van / Motorhome for sale Peugeot boxer £2750 ono NOW SOLD This VAN IS NOW SOLD

Home Forum topic Camper Vans For Sale Camper Van / Motorhome for sale Peugeot boxer £2750 ono NOW SOLD This VAN IS NOW SOLD

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    thegrumpygypsy
    Participant

Thanks for your comments,
    Thanks for your comments, Good of you to be honest. Your probably right, and we thought about it extensively before making the call, but he’s already back in england now, and we have to follow the path which seems right at the time, and, there’s not enough space in Bruno to make guitars, so we have to think positively, and I’m sure he’ll go to a good home. Maybe when we could even buy him back one day.
    Thanks again mgroadster

thegrumpygypsy
    Participant

Thanks for your comments, Good of you to be honest. Your probably right, and we thought about it extensively before making the call, but he’s already back in england now, and we have to follow the path which seems right at the time, and, there’s not enough space in Bruno to make guitars, so we have to think positively, and I’m sure he’ll go to a good home. Maybe when we could even buy him back one day.
    Thanks again mgroadster

thegrumpygypsy
    Participant

Thanks again mgroadster

thegrumpygypsy
    Participant

Thanks again mgroadster

thegrumpygypsy
    Participant

Thanks again mgroadster

thegrumpygypsy
    Participant

Thanks again mgroadster

thegrumpygypsy
    Participant

Thanks again mgroadster

thegrumpygypsy
    Participant

Thanks again mgroadster

thegrumpygypsy
    Participant

Thanks again mgroadster

thegrumpygypsy
    Participant

Thanks again mgroadster

mgroadster
    Participant

Fair play to you……You’re
    Fair play to you……You’re going with your instinct….Best of luck to you both. At least Stradivarius (or however you spell it) had to start somewhere with his violins.

mgroadster
    Participant

Fair play to you……You’re
    Fair play to you……You’re going with your instinct….Best of luck to you both. At least Stradivarius (or however you spell it) had to start somewhere with his violins.

mgroadster
    Participant

Fair play to you……You’re

mgroadster
    Participant

Fair play to you……You’re

mgroadster
    Participant

Fair play to you……You’re

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.