Camper Van / Caravan Questions

Home Forum topic General Chit Chat Camper Van / Caravan Questions

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    twinwebber16001972
    Participant

cheap as chips
    i”m on the minimal side , like finding , unexpectedly a fab natural layby next to water and having a swim in the morning and the joy of a visitor , like another van pulling in and having a chat or that moment when the cops pull in to see what you are “doing” and after long discussion they leave and i feel like i achieved something (wot?)doing a repair /bit of maintenance etc , yeah , keep it cheap, keep it basic …. for me anyhow

twinwebber16001972
    Participant

cheap as chips
    i”m on the minimal side , like finding , unexpectedly a fab natural layby next to water and having a swim in the morning and the joy of a visitor , like another van pulling in and having a chat or that moment when the cops pull in to see what you are “doing” and after long discussion they leave and i feel like i achieved something (wot?)doing a repair /bit of maintenance etc , yeah , keep it cheap, keep it basic …. for me anyhow

twinwebber16001972
    Participant

cheap as chips

twinwebber16001972
    Participant

cheap as chips

twinwebber16001972
    Participant

cheap as chips

twinwebber16001972
    Participant

cheap as chips

twinwebber16001972
    Participant

cheap as chips

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.