camper van & caravan in B&B

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself camper van & caravan in B&B

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    neilbdm
    Participant

hi,
    I’m going to be travelling through UK, France & Spain soon, with a camper van & caravan.
    I noticed campsites are fairly pricey, & I was wondering about staying in B&Bs, how they would compare in terms of cost; & how practical it is [I don’t see any reason not to park overnight on the street at a B&B, is there any?]. thanks.

craig4568
    Participant

You mean stay in a B&B itself
    You mean stay in a B&B itself or park next to one B&B are gonna be £60/100 a night kinda defeats the point of having a camper.
    Pubs in the uk will probably be your best bet swap some beer,food purchases a free parking spot
    You can’t park legally in England and Wales however wild camping is ok in Scotland In France they have aires all over the place very cheap from 5 euros a night .

Good luck

craig4568
    Participant

You mean stay in a B&B itself
    You mean stay in a B&B itself or park next to one B&B are gonna be £60/100 a night kinda defeats the point of having a camper.
    Pubs in the uk will probably be your best bet swap some beer,food purchases a free parking spot
    You can’t park legally in England and Wales however wild camping is ok in Scotland In France they have aires all over the place very cheap from 5 euros a night .

Good luck

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.