Camper for Sale in Spain for non-EU residents – already registered and insured

Home Forum topic Camper Vans For Sale Camper for Sale in Spain for non-EU residents – already registered and insured

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    dleo
    Participant

We are selling our motorhome in Spain (Barcelona area).

It’s Fiat Ducato 1991, 2.5 Diesel 170,000km, 5-berth Dethleffs conversion.

We bought it in Netherlands and it is now on Dutch plates registered on a Dutch company (http://www.dutchcampervans.com) which “carries” the registration and insurance for us (we are non-EU residents and non-EU residents can’t register a car on their names in Europe).

The registration and insurance are already paid and are valid till 20-Sep-2012. The APK (mechanical inspection) is valid till 12-Jul-2012. So, if you are non-EU resident as well, you will just make a new contract with that Dutch company (can be done from Spain) and you can start your vacation right away.

Everything is working, the engine is running smoothly – we are traveling with this camper since 20-Sep-2011 and had no problems with it (we just had to perform several fixes when we bought it).

Of course there are signs of wear, some rust on the body (which shouldn’t be a problem to touch up), but for it’s age the condition is very good.

5 sleeping places (2 double beds + 1 single bed). We are a family with 3 kids and there was enough space for all of us even without using a single bed.

There are all the accessories needed for comfortable stay.
    Kitchen (fridge 12v/220v/gas, cooking stove with 2 gas burners, washing sink, Truma gas heater, Truma gas water boiler, shower, flush toilet, 2 tables inside (1 converts to double bed another to a single bed), awning.
    New leisure battery, 220V inverter, LPG Gas bottle (which can be refilled with auto-gas at any LPG station).

If you want we can leave in the camper some kitchen stuff, sheets, blankets, tools, etc – so everything will be ready to start your vacation right away.

Here are some photos:
    https://plus.google.com/photos/108069485233223866284/albums/5712744766003833521

The price is 7,500 Euro including insurance + registration service till 20-Sep-2012. The insurance is good for all Europe + Morocco (not including Russia). This price is a real bargain – I don’t think you can find anything similar in Spain for that price.

As we mentioned above the camper is registered in Netherlands for the company called Turner Cars & Campers (http://www.dutchcampervans.com). They will “carry” registration and insurance for you. You will need to pay them 100 Euro for a new contract that will be made on your name. The contract is 100% valid and the company is reliable. We didn’t have any problems to go to Morocco with the contract we got from that company.
    Of course if you are EU resident, it’s possible to unregister the camper in Netherlands and register it on your name in Spain, but then you need to do insurance yourself + perform a new mechanical inspection.

Did we forget anything?
    Don’t hesitate to ask any questions here or email me at daniel AT vapisoft DOT com

lisa

turner campers
    Hi I found your blog and I am also working with donna from usa florida . I was hoping you could give me a reference on your experience with turner campers . Did u send money ahead of time for your purchase ?she is looking for a camper for me 15000 euro budget and I will not be in Europe till summer so I am nervous about how do I buy the camper before I get there ?? Any advice would be so helpful. we are a family of 4 . my kids are 6 and 11 years oldand this is a dream of mine for many years . It takes a lot of planning and research and so any advice and even suggestions on where was the most memorable parts of your trip would be great . thx again Lisa Oh and where are u from ?

lisa

turner campers
    Hi I found your blog and I am also working with donna from usa florida . I was hoping you could give me a reference on your experience with turner campers . Did u send money ahead of time for your purchase ?she is looking for a camper for me 15000 euro budget and I will not be in Europe till summer so I am nervous about how do I buy the camper before I get there ?? Any advice would be so helpful. we are a family of 4 . my kids are 6 and 11 years oldand this is a dream of mine for many years . It takes a lot of planning and research and so any advice and even suggestions on where was the most memorable parts of your trip would be great . thx again Lisa Oh and where are u from ?

lisa

turner campers

lisa

turner campers

lisa

turner campers

lisa

turner campers

lisa

turner campers

lisa

turner campers

lisa

turner campers

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.