CALOR gas bottle to European bittle adaptor

Home Forum topic Vehicle maintenance, suggestions and ideas CALOR gas bottle to European bittle adaptor

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Frances
    Participant

Hi there,
    Sorry if this has been discussed before but I don’t have much time to read because I’m using a one hour wifi from a camping shop in France!

We have just ran out of gas and need an adaptor from our CALOR gas bottle to one that will work in Europe , France Spain and Portugal mostly. (preferably not camping gaz because of how expensive it is)

I’ve attached photos of our (male?) gas nozzle. It’s around 21mm. Sorry I don’t know the right terminology but i was hoping someone here who understands all this can help us choose the adaptor we need.

I’ve also attached a screenshot of what we think we need to buy. A female to female adaptor I think? If some kind and knowledgable person can help us out that would be amazing! We have been left with a tiny gas stove to do all our tea making on, haha.

Thank you so much !

Steve

Gas bottle adaptor
    Buy a new regulator, cut the gas pipe and connect to new regulator. Simples.

Steve

Gas bottle adaptor
    Buy a new regulator, cut the gas pipe and connect to new regulator. Simples.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.