buying first van – an oldie needing a few upgrades

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself buying first van – an oldie needing a few upgrades

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    number9
    Participant

I’m buying a 1995 peugeot boxer holdsworth tempo and need a couple of things to improve the appearance. 1) black plast side panels and 2) rear lights passenger side (lens only if this is possible).

I’m also wanting to install tv/aerial as it doesn’t have any tv options. I don’t have any technical knowledge so I’m interested in what tv setups work, equipment and cost. Please advise. thanks.

Darren

Hi
    Hi

The side panels are probably a motorhome only part, so might be difficult to find.
    Here’s some good advice about getting them tidied up:
    https://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/Motorhomes/Motorhome-Matters/1995-PEUGEOT-BOXER-HOLDSWORTH-TEMPO-EXTERIOR-PLASTIC-PANELS/38489/

But the rear lights looks straight forward. Check the van version is the same as your camper, which it probably is:
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2055119.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.X1995+peugeot+boxer+passenger+rear+light.TRS0&_nkw=1995+peugeot+boxer+passenger+rear+light&_sacat=0

Darren

Hi
    Hi

The side panels are probably a motorhome only part, so might be difficult to find.
    Here’s some good advice about getting them tidied up:
    https://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/Motorhomes/Motorhome-Matters/1995-PEUGEOT-BOXER-HOLDSWORTH-TEMPO-EXTERIOR-PLASTIC-PANELS/38489/

But the rear lights looks straight forward. Check the van version is the same as your camper, which it probably is:
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2055119.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.X1995+peugeot+boxer+passenger+rear+light.TRS0&_nkw=1995+peugeot+boxer+passenger+rear+light&_sacat=0

Dizzy
    Participant

HI
    Pleased to hear your venturing on a oldie mine is a oldie as well but a ml 1 vito who had been looked after well underneath so the other stuff is cosmetic make sure you start your blog on here as well so you can keep a journal off your escapades lol…think they will come in handy later on :o)

Dizzy
    Participant

HI
    Pleased to hear your venturing on a oldie mine is a oldie as well but a ml 1 vito who had been looked after well underneath so the other stuff is cosmetic make sure you start your blog on here as well so you can keep a journal off your escapades lol…think they will come in handy later on :o)

Anonymous

thanks. I need to sort out a
    thanks. I need to sort out a leak to the shower/basin taps. water pump and kitchen sink ok but water runs out under floor fro shower room! Oh well, I’ll carefully take out the plastic fittings and see if it’s simple to fix. has to be – I’m practically useless!

The water level meter is showing zilch. If this isn’t something simple like a fuse then I’ll forget it!

If anyone has added to one of these vans I’d like to know. Tv? Solar? extra sockets (I only have a 240v socket)? roof top storage (not sure what fits the aluminium rail and two hooks opposite? bike racks…whatever?

Anonymous

thanks. I need to sort out a
    thanks. I need to sort out a leak to the shower/basin taps. water pump and kitchen sink ok but water runs out under floor fro shower room! Oh well, I’ll carefully take out the plastic fittings and see if it’s simple to fix. has to be – I’m practically useless!

The water level meter is showing zilch. If this isn’t something simple like a fuse then I’ll forget it!

If anyone has added to one of these vans I’d like to know. Tv? Solar? extra sockets (I only have a 240v socket)? roof top storage (not sure what fits the aluminium rail and two hooks opposite? bike racks…whatever?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.