Brighton next weekend!

Home Forum topic Camping Brighton next weekend!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    sophia9187
    Participant

Taking our camper on its first winter trip next weekend! Does anyone know any good places to park up in brighton?

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi
    Are you looking for places

Hi

Are you looking for places to park overnight in the Brighton area, or just daytime parking?

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi
    Are you looking for places

Hi

Are you looking for places to park overnight in the Brighton area, or just daytime parking?

mgroadster
    Participant

If you’re just looking for
    If you’re just looking for somewhere to park up….trading estates are always good, where truckers normally park up also.
    When I was long distance couriering in my van before converting it, I always slept on industrial estates.
    Not sure about official sites though.

mgroadster
    Participant

If you’re just looking for
    If you’re just looking for somewhere to park up….trading estates are always good, where truckers normally park up also.
    When I was long distance couriering in my van before converting it, I always slept on industrial estates.
    Not sure about official sites though.

sophia9187
    Participant

Overnight ( as long as our
    Overnight ( as long as our leisure battery lasts) 🙂

sophia9187
    Participant

Overnight ( as long as our
    Overnight ( as long as our leisure battery lasts) 🙂

Darren
    Keymaster

I live in Brighton, and I see
    I live in Brighton, and I see motorhomes and campervans regularly parked along the seafront. on Kings Road and the Kingsway, near Hove Lawns. It’s right on the seafront, overlooking some nice lawns.
    I’ve never seen a ticket on any of them, so it seems it’s safe to park overnight there.
    It is pay and display, but likely only a few pounds overnight, if anything at all.

Darren
    Keymaster

I live in Brighton, and I see
    I live in Brighton, and I see motorhomes and campervans regularly parked along the seafront. on Kings Road and the Kingsway, near Hove Lawns. It’s right on the seafront, overlooking some nice lawns.
    I’ve never seen a ticket on any of them, so it seems it’s safe to park overnight there.
    It is pay and display, but likely only a few pounds overnight, if anything at all.

sophia9187
    Participant

Brilliant thanks for the
    Brilliant thanks for the input x

sophia9187
    Participant

Brilliant thanks for the
    Brilliant thanks for the input x

ianr
    Participant

On the sea front is fine. I
    On the sea front is fine. I spent a few weeks sleeping there while I was working in Burgess Hill last year. The only trouble I had was when a load of gypsies took over the car park by the marina. Every night they were on the lookout for something to nick. I caught them looking into the cab of my van twice before I decided to move on.
    The other weeks I was there it was fine. There were always a few vans parked up every night so it was quite safe. And as a bonus I could use the gym. Sorted…

ianr
    Participant

On the sea front is fine. I
    On the sea front is fine. I spent a few weeks sleeping there while I was working in Burgess Hill last year. The only trouble I had was when a load of gypsies took over the car park by the marina. Every night they were on the lookout for something to nick. I caught them looking into the cab of my van twice before I decided to move on.
    The other weeks I was there it was fine. There were always a few vans parked up every night so it was quite safe. And as a bonus I could use the gym. Sorted…

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.