Bit of help with the forum

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself Bit of help with the forum

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Steverelay
    Participant

I thought I would start a thread and show the progress of my camper conversion. I have made my first post and added 2 pictures. When I replied with my 2nd post, there is no option to add a picture. I tried using a photobucket link, but it didn’t work. On my first post I have an edit button, but on my 2nd post, there is no edit button. How do I add more replies with pictures? and how do I edit my 2nd post which hasn’t worked. Thanks Steve

2LostInTransit
    Participant

Image Posting Errors
    Steve, I’ve tested several HTML/Codes just to see if the images can be displayed from the post or from an off site storage setup. None of these image codes worked for me.. But you’re working with a loaded hand from the beginning.. None of the Photobucket codes actually work anywhere and not just this site.. Disregard the generated code from PB. Try this instead.. open the image, then highlight the image location which should be in the URL slot/browser slot at the top of the page.. The code in the browser slot should look something like this and end with the .jpg etc..

http://www.photobucket.com/picture-8769-1400876944.jpg

And although I tried this type of code as well.. it’s not working here either way. I’ve submitted a request to the host of this site in order to have these issues corrected or have the forum software changed/updated.. if you want to see changes done and errors fixed, please report them to the host via the contact link at the bottom of the page. Assuming someone will get this message.. the forum and pages have not been updated since last year.

2LostInTransit
    Participant

Image Posting Errors
    Steve, I’ve tested several HTML/Codes just to see if the images can be displayed from the post or from an off site storage setup. None of these image codes worked for me.. But you’re working with a loaded hand from the beginning.. None of the Photobucket codes actually work anywhere and not just this site.. Disregard the generated code from PB. Try this instead.. open the image, then highlight the image location which should be in the URL slot/browser slot at the top of the page.. The code in the browser slot should look something like this and end with the .jpg etc..

http://www.photobucket.com/picture-8769-1400876944.jpg

And although I tried this type of code as well.. it’s not working here either way. I’ve submitted a request to the host of this site in order to have these issues corrected or have the forum software changed/updated.. if you want to see changes done and errors fixed, please report them to the host via the contact link at the bottom of the page. Assuming someone will get this message.. the forum and pages have not been updated since last year.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.