battery setup

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions battery setup

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    acheswick
    Participant

hi im having problems where something seems to be draining power from my main battery. this is how i have my batteries setup. the box which the positive from the main and leisure battery connects to is the 140amp voltage sensitive relay.does the setup look ok? thanks.

Ste_Mulv
    Participant

Hi acheswick,
    Your drawing

Hi acheswick,

Your drawing shows no faults, so I would triple check you wiring especially to the terminals of the voltage sensitive relay. Other than that, you may have a faulty relay…

Steve

Ste_Mulv
    Participant

Hi acheswick,
    Your drawing

Hi acheswick,

Your drawing shows no faults, so I would triple check you wiring especially to the terminals of the voltage sensitive relay. Other than that, you may have a faulty relay…

Steve

Ste_Mulv
    Participant

Hi acheswick,
    Your drawing

Hi acheswick,

Steve

Ste_Mulv
    Participant

Hi acheswick,
    Your drawing

Hi acheswick,

Steve

Ste_Mulv
    Participant

Hi acheswick,
    Your drawing

Hi acheswick,

Steve

Ste_Mulv
    Participant

Hi acheswick,
    Your drawing

Hi acheswick,

Steve

Ste_Mulv
    Participant

Hi acheswick,
    Your drawing

Hi acheswick,

Steve

Ste_Mulv
    Participant

Hi acheswick,
    Your drawing

Hi acheswick,

Steve

Ste_Mulv
    Participant

Hi acheswick,
    Your drawing

Hi acheswick,

Steve

Ste_Mulv
    Participant

Hi acheswick,
    Your drawing

Hi acheswick,

Steve

Darren
    Keymaster

Is the drain from the battery
    Is the drain from the battery a new thing that didn’t happend before? Are you using the vehicle as much as before?
    Radios drain the battery, as they have a memory that needs feeding with energy.
    Also, immobilisers and alarms can be power hungry.

Darren
    Keymaster

Is the drain from the battery a new thing that didn’t happend before? Are you using the vehicle as much as before?

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.