Bab’s ( Bed And Breakfast) 4.1

Home Forum topic Show off your camper van Bab’s ( Bed And Breakfast) 4.1

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    ionatransit
    Participant

more pics
    more pics

ionatransit
    Participant

last lot of pics for tonight

ionatransit
    Participant

ionatransit
    Participant

ofb
    Participant

well done
    You’ve done a great job, I like the way the rear doors now just access services etc

ofb
    Participant

well done
    You’ve done a great job, I like the way the rear doors now just access services etc

ofb
    Participant

well done

Darren
    Keymaster

Great looking vehicle.
    Great looking vehicle. You’ve clearly put in a lot of time and effort. Well done.

Darren
    Keymaster

Great looking vehicle.
    Great looking vehicle. You’ve clearly put in a lot of time and effort. Well done.

Darren
    Keymaster

Great looking vehicle.

Just like to say a big thank
    Just like to say a big thank you for this site and all the help it has given me in converting my van. Since I posted these pics I fitted a second roof light and a large 85w solar panel. Babs has also now re regestered as a motor caravan with the dvla.

Just like to say a big thank you for this site and all the help it has given me in converting my van. Since I posted these pics I fitted a second roof light and a large 85w solar panel. Babs has also now re regestered as a motor caravan with the dvla.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.