Any advice would be appreciated

Home Forum topic Vehicle maintenance, suggestions and ideas Any advice would be appreciated

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Scoo42
    Participant

Just after a bit of advice. My partner and I own an H reg T4 home conversion campervan which gave us many years of fun a few years back. Unfortunately we had to put it in to storage – that was at least 5 years ago and that’s where it’s been every since. As a result it is now a sorry site – a rusty, moldy non runner which mostly likely is just good for scrap/spares. My question is would it have any value to an enthusiast for parts or shall we just get the scrap yard to collect it?

Darren

Sorry to hear that.
    Sorry to hear that.

Enthusiasts might be interested in any parts that are in good condition.
    As it’s quite heavy I suspect you’ll get a good scrap price, although they will probably have to collect it, and wont give you so much?

If lots is salvageable, then try selling those parts first, before calling in the scrap yard.

Scoo42
    Participant

Thank you
    Thanks very much for your reply – you’ve helped us make a decision. We’ll probably be best just getting the local scrapyard to take it off our hands – sad to see it go but hopefully we can return to camper vans later on when we’ve more time for it and an take better care of the next one. Thanks again

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.