advice needed

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    kelvinnoel
    Participant

as a newby to the idea of camper van ownership i would like any advice that can be given ,I,ve got 15k to spend on a 4 berth van ,anything i should avoid or any model that has a bad rep ,all help will be appreciated thanx in advance

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
  1. The Fiat Ducato is a good
    The Fiat Ducato is a good van. Very popular with motorhome conversions as it is wide and the handbrake lever is on the door side of the drivers seat, making it east to walk through to the cab.

There are lots of used vehicles in your price range. I would suggest going to a motorhome dealer and having a look at their stock.
    Take a look at all of them and decide what you do and don’t like about the various models.

The Adria Twin is a great model, although perhaps not old enough to be in your price range yet.

2. There are lots of good
    There are lots of good models, and not too many bad ones.
    Are you sleeping 2 adults and 2 children?
    Do you want a small van like a VW Transporter, or a bigger van like a Mercedes Sprinter?
    Do you need a toilet room and a shower?

1. thank,s darren
      we are looking for a large van even tho, their only 2 of us but we like space so a small vw camper style is no good ,i was thinking of fiat ducato type with toilet and shower and a 2.0 or 2.5 litre desiel engine as we want to tour europe and don,t want to over stress a small engine