Advice

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Darren
    Keymaster

If you have no commitments at
    If you have no commitments at home go for it.
    I have met many people who do this, and none of them tell me that they have regretted it, and they all tell me that they have loved it.
    I constantly travel, all around the world. I have changed my lifestyle to fit around my travels. It is not as hard as you think. And I would never return to a “normal life”.

You shouldn’t have too many problems getting work without an address. Just get them to leave your wageslips and other work post in the office for you to collect, rather than having them send it home.

Darren
    Keymaster

I have met many people who do this, and none of them tell me that they have regretted it, and they all tell me that they have loved it.
    I constantly travel, all around the world. I have changed my lifestyle to fit around my travels. It is not as hard as you think. And I would never return to a “normal life”.

You shouldn’t have too many problems getting work without an address. Just get them to leave your wageslips and other work post in the office for you to collect, rather than having them send it home.

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Major Gruber
    Participant

If you do do this (and it
    If you do do this (and it sounds excellent) remember one thing…..

Put some pics on here please! LOL

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.