abit of advice

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    jockspeed
    Participant

I’ve been commuting by
    I’ve been commuting by campervan for over 4 years without problem… the vw sized vehicles are not that much bigger than a large car and fit in regular parking spaces though not multi stories… mines is lwb and you get used to it very quickly plus you can always fit a rear parking sensor to help …the vw T4/T5 are very popular and make great campers as they are nice to drive and very economical.. unfortunately their popularity has led to rediculis prices being asked on ebay and the like…

jockspeed
    Participant

I’ve been commuting by
    I’ve been commuting by campervan for over 4 years without problem… the vw sized vehicles are not that much bigger than a large car and fit in regular parking spaces though not multi stories… mines is lwb and you get used to it very quickly plus you can always fit a rear parking sensor to help …the vw T4/T5 are very popular and make great campers as they are nice to drive and very economical.. unfortunately their popularity has led to rediculis prices being asked on ebay and the like…

jockspeed
    Participant

I’ve been commuting by

jockspeed
    Participant

I’ve been commuting by

jockspeed
    Participant

I’ve been commuting by

jockspeed
    Participant

I’ve been commuting by

jockspeed
    Participant

I’ve been commuting by

jockspeed
    Participant

I’ve been commuting by

jockspeed
    Participant

I’ve been commuting by

jockspeed
    Participant

I’ve been commuting by

jockspeed
    Participant

I’ve been commuting by

jockspeed
    Participant

I’ve been commuting by

jockspeed
    Participant

I’ve been commuting by

jockspeed
    Participant

I’ve been commuting by

Anonymous

2 adults .1 child 11yr old
    2 adults .1 child 11yr old and a jack russell,thanks for the advice,but she is taking some persuading!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.