A New Get Together

Home Forum topic Camping A New Get Together

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    Andy P
    Participant

Ouch.
    That is a tale of woe, Lazarus.

That sounds like both trouble and work and money and a bit of frustration thrown in for good measure. I am surprised you do not call the van Carmen, as in the alluring femme fatale. Alice sounds like a great name – we shall have to chat at some point about these other Alice’s you have known! You must be a man with a few tales to tell!

On the plus side, Alice still rolls along and it sounds like you love her despite the tantrums and the temper.

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Ouch.

That sounds like both trouble and work and money and a bit of frustration thrown in for good measure. I am surprised you do not call the van Carmen, as in the alluring femme fatale. Alice sounds like a great name – we shall have to chat at some point about these other Alice’s you have known! You must be a man with a few tales to tell!

On the plus side, Alice still rolls along and it sounds like you love her despite the tantrums and the temper.

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Ouch.

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Ouch.

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Any News Yet?
    Hiya, everyone.

It is now mid August and I was wondering if there is any progress on a plan for meeting up yet? MGR, please don’t say you have gone and given up on us – let us know how you are doing! By the way, what about the weather today!

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Any News Yet?
    Hiya, everyone.

It is now mid August and I was wondering if there is any progress on a plan for meeting up yet? MGR, please don’t say you have gone and given up on us – let us know how you are doing! By the way, what about the weather today!

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Any News Yet?
    Hiya, everyone.

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Any News Yet?
    Hiya, everyone.

Andy P.

mgroadster
    Participant

I’m not convinced that there
    I’m not convinced that there is anything to give up on yet LOL??? We’re planning on going somewhere on the weekend Sat Sept 29th > Tues 2nd Oct. (My wife has a break in her work schedule).Not sure where yet, but am more than happy to let you know in case anyone wants to join up with us at any time within those dates.
    I reckon thats the best way to do it, rather than plan something that will go belly up nearer the time with attendees dropping out. I’ll let you know where we’re going and the site we’re going and the rest is up to you Cos we’re going anyway. Hows about that?? Taking the Transit and the driveaway awning I haven’t had a chance to put up yet, so that should give fellow campers a laugh!(Just follow the swearing)!

mgroadster
    Participant

I’m not convinced that there is anything to give up on yet LOL??? We’re planning on going somewhere on the weekend Sat Sept 29th > Tues 2nd Oct. (My wife has a break in her work schedule).Not sure where yet, but am more than happy to let you know in case anyone wants to join up with us at any time within those dates.
    I reckon thats the best way to do it, rather than plan something that will go belly up nearer the time with attendees dropping out. I’ll let you know where we’re going and the site we’re going and the rest is up to you Cos we’re going anyway. Hows about that?? Taking the Transit and the driveaway awning I haven’t had a chance to put up yet, so that should give fellow campers a laugh!(Just follow the swearing)!

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

DAVEY
    Participant

New get together
    Time off work confirmed (at last!) Now have the week before and after Your weekend booked as holiday.
    Van going for service and MOT on Monday,so should be fit for action.
    Done less than a thousand miles since the last test so not expecting any problems.
    Do we have a definite site yet? as I might stay away from home for a couple of extra days.
    Have to be home by Thursday the 4th though as I have a double dentist appointment (Ouch!)

Any more takers? it’s less than a month to go now!

Davey.

DAVEY
    Participant

New get together
    Time off work confirmed (at last!) Now have the week before and after Your weekend booked as holiday.
    Done less than a thousand miles since the last test so not expecting any problems.
    Do we have a definite site yet? as I might stay away from home for a couple of extra days.
    Have to be home by Thursday the 4th though as I have a double dentist appointment (Ouch!)

Davey.

DAVEY
    Participant

New get together

Davey.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.