A New Get Together

Home Forum topic Camping A New Get Together

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    Andy P
    Participant

Sorry, no van yet
    Sorry MGR,

No van as yet. The term “dubbers” just got me grinning and I started thinking along the line of dib-dib-dib, dub-dub-dub, hi-de-hi and good morning campers!

Sorry for any confusion…….

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Sorry, no van yet
    Sorry MGR,

No van as yet. The term “dubbers” just got me grinning and I started thinking along the line of dib-dib-dib, dub-dub-dub, hi-de-hi and good morning campers!

Sorry for any confusion…….

Andy P.

mgroadster
    Participant

Ha I did wonder. Still bring
    Ha I did wonder. Still bring your tent, it’s all the same. I’m going to start researching a site this weekend and an area suitable for all. I’ll also throw in some dates.
    It’ll be somewhere where We’d be happy to go solo to anyway, whether anyone wants to join or not. Of course it would be good to put faces to names and have a very enjoyable weekend.
    Please, if you fancy a weekends camping around septober join us, you’ll be very welcome whether you’re campers or campervanners.

mgroadster
    Participant

Ha I did wonder. Still bring your tent, it’s all the same. I’m going to start researching a site this weekend and an area suitable for all. I’ll also throw in some dates.
    It’ll be somewhere where We’d be happy to go solo to anyway, whether anyone wants to join or not. Of course it would be good to put faces to names and have a very enjoyable weekend.
    Please, if you fancy a weekends camping around septober join us, you’ll be very welcome whether you’re campers or campervanners.

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

DAVEY
    Participant

New get together
    I was never going to make the last one due to work and other commitments, but definitely up for it this time. I’ll book time off work as soon as the date is confirmed
    Mid Country works for Me as it’s only half a day’s drive from Oxford.
    It might even inspire Me to get on and finish My van as it’s currently a mobile building site!

Davey.

DAVEY
    Participant

New get together
    I was never going to make the last one due to work and other commitments, but definitely up for it this time. I’ll book time off work as soon as the date is confirmed
    It might even inspire Me to get on and finish My van as it’s currently a mobile building site!

Davey.

DAVEY
    Participant

New get together

Davey.

DAVEY
    Participant

New get together

Davey.

Andy P
    Participant

OK, so that makes three.
    Right then, that makes three of us so far and a good start. I just wonder where the wanderer and suz big wagon and the other previously interested boys and girls are at the moment?

MGR, how goes the research? Any ideas so far?

Davey, how goes the van? Lots of nice weather lately – have you got the beastie into shape, and what is the name of your van?

I call my car “My Darling”. You know, cold morning, servicing a bit questionable, get in and turn the key and mutter “Come on, My Darling”……….

As a point of note, I did once own a worn out Mark4 Cortina estate that let me down so much I used to call it “You Ba~~~rd”, as in “Oh for the love of God, you…….”

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

OK, so that makes three.
    Right then, that makes three of us so far and a good start. I just wonder where the wanderer and suz big wagon and the other previously interested boys and girls are at the moment?

Davey, how goes the van? Lots of nice weather lately – have you got the beastie into shape, and what is the name of your van?

I call my car “My Darling”. You know, cold morning, servicing a bit questionable, get in and turn the key and mutter “Come on, My Darling”……….

As a point of note, I did once own a worn out Mark4 Cortina estate that let me down so much I used to call it “You Ba~~~rd”, as in “Oh for the love of God, you…….”

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

OK, so that makes three.

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

OK, so that makes three.

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

How did it go, MGR?
    MGR,

Just reading through some of the old posts again and I realise I have been both forgetfull and a little rude. You mentioned in one post that the last week of June and the first week of July you were off to the south of France. I apologise for not asking before, how did it go? Was it a new area for you to visit or places well known? I ask because it sounds fun and exciting and I guess the weather was much kinder there than here in the wet UK.

Andy P.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.