A New Get Together

Home Forum topic Camping A New Get Together

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    Andy P
    Participant

Hello everyone.

Following on from the posts seen in the thread titled “Project Welsh Dragon” in the “Introduce Yourself” forum, may I be so bold to start a new post concerning a get together for some of the guys and girls on this site. MG Roadster has been kind enough to try and plan a meeting for all interested parties, so please add your comments below and let MGR know that we want, and will, have a get together and a bit of a knees up too. If you do not feel fully able to commit, then do not do so. Remember, the more the merrier and let us make it happen.
    Lets give MGR all the support he needs and make this happen!

Sorry for being cheeky here, MGR, just want to show my support!

Andy P.

mgroadster
    Participant

Yes, good idea to start a
    Yes, good idea to start a fresh page.To get something good together needs a bit of time and I’m sort of thinking end sep/early oct for a weekend meetup which is accessible for all without endless miles of driving.
    Mid country usually works and there are some great places.
    If anybody is interested in a “camper van life” weekend, would they be good enough to plonk their names down here, and I can then see who and what we have to play with.
    I was at a retro car show on Sat, down in Essex and there was a group of around 7 or 8 “dubbers” having a meet in the camping corner of the field. Thats a nice number for a get together.

mgroadster
    Participant

Yes, good idea to start a fresh page.To get something good together needs a bit of time and I’m sort of thinking end sep/early oct for a weekend meetup which is accessible for all without endless miles of driving.
    If anybody is interested in a “camper van life” weekend, would they be good enough to plonk their names down here, and I can then see who and what we have to play with.
    I was at a retro car show on Sat, down in Essex and there was a group of around 7 or 8 “dubbers” having a meet in the camping corner of the field. Thats a nice number for a get together.

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

Andy P
    Participant

Me First!
    OK, just to make it entirely official, let me be the first to slap my name on the list of “dubbers” and start the ball rolling….

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Me First!
    OK, just to make it entirely official, let me be the first to slap my name on the list of “dubbers” and start the ball rolling….

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Me First!

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Me First!

Andy P.

mgroadster
    Participant

Hi Andy, have you bought a “V
    Hi Andy, have you bought a “V dubble U”? I know you were looking round at vans, did you get anything?

mgroadster
    Participant

Hi Andy, have you bought a “V dubble U”? I know you were looking round at vans, did you get anything?

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

Andy P
    Participant

Sorry, no van yet
    Sorry MGR,

No van as yet. The term “dubbers” just got me grinning and I started thinking along the line of dib-dib-dib, dub-dub-dub, hi-de-hi and good morning campers!

Sorry for any confusion…….

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Sorry, no van yet
    Sorry MGR,

No van as yet. The term “dubbers” just got me grinning and I started thinking along the line of dib-dib-dib, dub-dub-dub, hi-de-hi and good morning campers!

Sorry for any confusion…….

Andy P.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.