360 degree aerial

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions 360 degree aerial

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    mgroadster
    Participant

Has anyone got or used one of those 360 dgree aerials. They look nice and compact and are supposed to pick up a signal wherever, without setting up and pointing aerial etc. I know they are 90 to 100 quid, but are they any good?

eclipse
    Participant

Hi I am looking at the
    Hi I am looking at the maxview omnimax but am not sure how they perform myself a directional antenna will always be the best to use but I like the idea of just pulling up retune TV and that’s it I will keep an eye on this post to see what views and experience people have had of the Omnidirectional aerials.

eclipse
    Participant

Hi I am looking at the
    Hi I am looking at the maxview omnimax but am not sure how they perform myself a directional antenna will always be the best to use but I like the idea of just pulling up retune TV and that’s it I will keep an eye on this post to see what views and experience people have had of the Omnidirectional aerials.

eclipse
    Participant

Hi I am looking at the

eclipse
    Participant

Hi I am looking at the

eclipse
    Participant

Hi I am looking at the

eclipse
    Participant

Hi I am looking at the

eclipse
    Participant

Hi I am looking at the

eclipse
    Participant

Hi I am looking at the

eclipse
    Participant

Hi I am looking at the

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.