2004 Ford Transit campervan, MWB, Medium top, manual, 159000 miles

Home Forum topic Camper Vans For Sale 2004 Ford Transit campervan, MWB, Medium top, manual, 159000 miles

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Eliza Jean
    Participant

Hey members,

I am urgently selling my recently converted Ford Transit MWB campervan. The conversion is simple and practical. The van is registered in the UK as a van not a campervan. Negotiable on price, urgent as I am moving back to Australia.

Link to Gumtree ad with photos and details- https://www.gumtree.com/p/campervans-motorhomes/2004-ford-transit-campervan-mwb-medium-top-manual-159000-miles/1321334451

Details:

2004 Ford Transit, 159,000miles, runs well, 3 owners since new.

£2,400 negotiable.

Happy to arrange inspections in and around London.

First owner had van regularly serviced, second owner was a weekend handyman, I purchased the van in July and the van has had a major service, oil change and two new tyres (receipts available).

MOT until 15 June 2019
    Taxed until 1 July 2019

Campervan features:
    – Insulation (auto and fibreglass) covered by auto carpet throughout
    – Solid wood bed platform with access to storage underneath from front and rear
    – Heaps of storage: six overhead compartments, large area above cab, under platform, double bedside shelve unit, four large canvas drawers, hanging shoe storage
    – Kitchen unit
    – Brand new double mattress
    – LED lighting with switch in front and rear
    – 12v and double USB charging point in rear
    – Plenty of hooks
    – Attached extendable mirror
    – 2 spare wheels

Extras:
    – Gas double burner
    – Fire extinguisher, fire blanket, carbon monoxide detector
    – Goose down duvet
    – Memory form pillows
    – Kettle, chopping boards, utensils, glassware, crockery, tea towels, pots and pans
    – Camp table and chair
    – Tarp and pole
    – Clothes line (para cord)
    – Ratchet straps
    I am more than happy to take anything that you don’t want.

I did not install a leisure battery as the electrics in the rear work fine off the large main battery.

Please email if you have any questions or are interested in inspecting the van.

Happy camping! Eliza

jeff2398
    Participant

Hi All, my name is Jeff and I have a deal for you. I purchased a Volkswagen VW 2016 T6 T32 Transporter Highline Long Wheel Base LWB 2.0 TDI 204 PS (201 BHP) Indium Grey Metallic Paint October 2016 to enjoy the freedom of the road. However due to my job I have never used it and this reflects on the local mileage of 5,200 it just had its first service. I have upgraded the engine and suspension to accommodate the conversion It is in immaculate condition and it’s for Sale £47,000

Van is still under warranty with VW until October 2019, Suspension was upgraded by VW to cope with additional weight and keep warranty intact. Below is the specification of the ‘base van’ before conversion. The Van is currently on a private plate which is are included in the sale and will be transferred once a sale has been agreed. Genuine reason for sale, I simply have not had the time to use it due to work commitments hence mileage 5,200.

Specification:

DSG (Direct Shift Gearbox), gear-knob and gaiter, Remote central locking with interior locking, two remote folding keys and one rigid key, Bluetooth phone connectivity with trip computer and multi-function display, Discover Media Navigation (Updated to very latest maps October 2018), Colour DAB + Radio system with 5” touch-screen, single MP3 compatible CD Drive SD Card Slot, AUX-IN socket and two speakers, USB connection.

Thatcham Category 1 approved alarm and immobiliser with tow away, perimeter and interior cab protection, Automatic dimming rear-view mirror with rain sensor, Climatic air conditioning, Remote central locking with interior locking, two remote folding keys and one rigid key. Driver and passenger seat captain style swivel with arm rests, Front passenger seat rear metal storage compartment with lock, both seats with height, lumbar, reach, rake adjustment and height-adjustable head restraints, Seatbelt warning when not engaged, two rear seats, (folds into double bed), Driver and passenger front airbags (with passenger deactivation), Hill hold assist, Rubber floor covering

Leather multi-function steering wheel, height and rake adjustable steering column, cruise control, Daytime running lights, Heated windscreen, coming home and leaving home function, Automatic driving light control, Front and rear fog lights. 17” Davenport alloy wheels, Body-coloured bumpers, door mirrors and handles, Rear bumper protection package, Rear parking sensors with rear view camera, Twin sun visors with vanity mirrors, two-tone horn, dimmable dashboard illumination and additional noise suppression measures

Comfort pack including foldable grab handles on pillars, Multi-function display, Digital Clock, Door mirrors – electrically heated and adjustable, Electric front windows, Interior light, Lockable glove compartment, manually controlled heating system with dust and pollen filter and air recirculation, Rev counter, 12V sockets x 2, Anti-Lock braking system (ABS), Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD), Electronic Differential Lock (EDL), Electronic Stabilisation Programme (ESP).

Van has professionally undergone a bespoke conversion by All Seasons Leisure based in Gateshead, http://www.allseasonsleisure.com.

My asking price is £47,000 please feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions at [email protected]

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.