1999 LWB Transit

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself 1999 LWB Transit

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    KieranC
    Participant

Hello all,

I’ve just brought and begun working on an old Transit. I’m hoping to fly through the construction process so that I can live in my van for the summer! (Wish me luck..) I intend to keep things as simple as possible, as I’m a carpenter by trade the units and bedframe will be a breeze but I certainly am stumped with the gas and electrics.. So far I’ve stripped out the old ply lining and floor and will begin insulating and venting as soon as the parts arrive in the post 🙂

Cheers, Kieran

Darren

Hi Kieran
    Hi Kieran

Sounds like a great challenge.
    Looks like you’ll be fine with the building of furniture with your trade.
    Gas and electrics tend to be easier than you think.

Let us know how you get along.

Darren

Hi Kieran
    Hi Kieran

Sounds like a great challenge.
    Looks like you’ll be fine with the building of furniture with your trade.
    Gas and electrics tend to be easier than you think.

Let us know how you get along.

andrew james

winnebego
    Hello everyone and greetings from Cheshire, I am in the process of restoring a le sharp, this is built on a 1983 Renault traffic chassis cab, I am in need of the two front wings/fenders, there is no one on eBay, does anyone know how to source old Renault parts.
    Thank you

andrew james

winnebego
    Hello everyone and greetings from Cheshire, I am in the process of restoring a le sharp, this is built on a 1983 Renault traffic chassis cab, I am in need of the two front wings/fenders, there is no one on eBay, does anyone know how to source old Renault parts.
    Thank you

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.