1996 t4 battery issues

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 144 total)
  • Author
    Clobo28
    Participant

No, I don’t think they do :-/

Clobo28
    Participant

Clobo28
    Participant

Clobo28
    Participant

Clobo28
    Participant

Clobo28
    Participant

Clobo28
    Participant

Clobo28
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

When it hasn’t started
    When it hasn’t started before, have you got a set of jump leads from another vehicle and put them on the vehicle battery to see if it starts? If not, try it. Don’t mess about with the leisure battery, leave it. Just see if it will start ok with a jump from another car. If it starts ok, take the leads off and then switch off, leave for an hour then try and start it again if it doesn’t, try jump starting again from the other car, if it starts, I reckon your vehicle battery is F****d.

mgroadster
    Participant

When it hasn’t started
    When it hasn’t started before, have you got a set of jump leads from another vehicle and put them on the vehicle battery to see if it starts? If not, try it. Don’t mess about with the leisure battery, leave it. Just see if it will start ok with a jump from another car. If it starts ok, take the leads off and then switch off, leave for an hour then try and start it again if it doesn’t, try jump starting again from the other car, if it starts, I reckon your vehicle battery is F****d.

mgroadster
    Participant

When it hasn’t started

mgroadster
    Participant

When it hasn’t started

mgroadster
    Participant

When it hasn’t started

mgroadster
    Participant

When it hasn’t started

mgroadster
    Participant

When it hasn’t started

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 144 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.